View the PONI Panel and Poster Presentation at STRATCOM Deterrence Symposium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRVCHq9WLyw
Moderator: Rebecca Hersman, Director, Project on Nuclear Issues
Presentations and presenters:
- Space Policy and Deterrence by Julia Ciocca, Research Fellow at Perry World House, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hypersonic Weapons: Tactical Uses and Strategic Goals by LCDR Alan Cummings, U.S. Navy Reserves.
- Techniques for Localizing Radioactive Sources in Urban Environments by Andrew Hollis, PhD Candidate, North Carolina State University.
- Under the Nuclear Shadow: Situational Awareness Technology and Crisis Decisionmaking by Reja Younis, Project Manager and Research Associate, Project on Nuclear Issues, CSIS.
- Rare Earth Elements: China’s Monopoly and the Supply Chain Threat to U.S. Strategic Systems by Rosemarie Frost, Policy Analyst Associate, SAIC
You can view the full Deterrence Symposium here: https://www.youtube.com/user/stratcompa