Red Horizon 2020
December 4-6, 2020
“Red Horizon: Force and Diplomacy in Eurasia” is an immersive global crisis exercise incubated at the Negotiation Task Force at the Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies at Harvard University to train participants in advanced negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Chaos on the Korean peninsula. The Kim dynasty has collapsed. Chinese military forces have moved in to “restore order.” The incursion stuns the United States and her allies. North Korean generals in command of nuclear forces are rumored to be defecting. To whom? Intelligence is unreliable.
- “RED HORIZON: Force and Diplomacy in Eurasia” is an immersive global crisis exercise that provides seasoned and emerging leaders from national security, academia, and industry with a unique training space to push their negotiation and decision-making skills to the next level.
“An irreplaceable experience that sharpened my negotiation and decision-making skills and improved my situational analysis.” – Ambassador-at-large, Lithuania
- You will be assigned to a team (U.S., China, Russia, or NATO) and receive a confidential briefing that outlines your objectives. Your realistic actor profile is created from data-driven research, informed by political trends across the Eurasian sphere and the Indo-Pacific.
- You conclude the exercise with a scenario debrief led by Negotiation Task Force experts.
- Upon completion of the three-day virtual workshop, you will receive an official Certificate of Completion issued by the Negotiation Task Force of the Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies at Harvard University.
WHEN & WHERE
- December 4-6, 2020
- Online (virtual workshop)
- Early Registration, October 1 – 31: $1,300 (Standard Rate, November 1 – 22: $1,500)
- Government/Military Early Registration, October 1 – 31: $1,200 (November 1 – 22: $1,300)
- There are 3 spots held at $500 when you mention “PONI referral.” These spots are first come, first serve.