The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) is conducting an invitation-only hiring event on March 25-26, 2019 in Omaha. DIA officials will be on location to interview applicants who possess the required and relevant Career Field skills and background for employment at DIA.
The hiring event will be for positions starting at the GG07-10 grades in the following Career Fields:
- Analysis, Finance and Acquisition
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Mission Management
- Office Management and Infrastructure
- Science and Technology
There is also a focused call for GG12-13 Joint Targeting Intelligence officers.
To apply for this hiring event, visit https://diajobs.dia.mil . There are nine different vacancy announcements based on the above mentioned Career Fields. You are encouraged to apply for more than one Career Field – you must apply separately to each of the specific announcements for consideration under that particular Career Field. Please note that results of this event will be used to fill STRATCOM vacancies, as well as other worldwide DIA vacancies.
- Provide more, not less, information about experiences and abilities. The vacancy announcement lists skills and qualities DIA is looking for so you should address these in your application as well.
- Don’t just list your job duties; explain your role and impact in that job
- Ensure all information on your resume is in the application as well
- If you have relevant information to include, but there is no special place for it in the system, add the information to a work experience section
- Consider your audience – your application is reviewed by Hiring Managers across DIA; terms and acronyms unique to one CCMD or job should be defined
- Do not include any classified information