The Nuclear History Boot Camp is an initiative of the Nuclear Proliferation International History Project (NPIHP). NPIHP’s Nuclear History Boot Camp is an intensive, ten-day immersion in the history of nuclear matters ranging from the evolution of nuclear technology to the origins and development of deterrence theory and nuclear strategy through the historical roots of today’s global nuclear landscape.
NPIHP’s summer 2018 Nuclear History Boot Camp will be hosted by the University of Roma Tre and the Machiavelli Center for Cold War Studies (CIMA) at a former ACE HIGH NATO communications relay site in the village of Allumiere near Rome, Italy for ten days, May 24th-June 2nd.
The deadline for applications is Friday, December 28, 2018.
Application material includes the following:
- A brief resume or CV (maximum 2 pages).
- A letter of recommendation from a professor, supervisor or senior professional colleague who knows you well. (Only one letter please)
- A brief abstract (maximum 200 words) of your current academic research.
- A statement of purpose (limited to 400 words in length) describing how participating in the Nuclear History Boot Camp would contribute to the achievement of your personal, professional or academic goals.
- A completed application cover sheet.
All application materials must be in English. Please submit each required document as a separate PDF file. Completed applications, letters of recommendation, and questions should be emailed to email@example.com
For more information click here.